CoBRA (formerly CLPSA)
CoBRA officially launched at Conference 2011. The association has a wider scope; providing a forum for debate, ideas sharing and best practice on all matters relating to business continuity, resilience, disaster recovery and risk.
NACO members wishing to register interest in CoBRA, and to be involved in the development of this Constituency Association, should email the NACO National Office.
CoBRA invite managers and professionals with an interest in resilience, business continuity, DR, risk & loss to join us.
Conference 2011 saw delegates and speakers from UK co-operative societies, and small and medium enterprises around Greater Manchester, with a series of lively education sessions to compliment the excellent exhibition and networking opportunities
The conference hall hosts the annual CoBRA exhibition with suppliers from around the country.
There is no cost to delegates attending CoBRA conferences and exhibitions.
Key speakers for 2011 were: along with a draft agenda, are listed below:
- Terry Sweeney, Assistant Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police: GMP position on business crime
- Catherine Bowen, British Retail Consortium: British Retail Consortium survey & supporting business
- Forbes Solicitors: The legal implications when things go wrong!
- Health, Beauty & Pharmacy Forum: The power of retailer collaboration
- Assistant Chief Constable Paul Broadbent, ACPO Lead Business Crime: A national business crime agenda