The Phone Co-op is the only telecoms provider in the UK owned by its customers. The Co-operative Phone and Broadband, The Co-operative Mobile and The Co-operative Business Telecoms are all provided by The Phone Co-op. We are based in Chipping Norton, Manchester and London.
Full-time, Permanent IT Manager: 37.5 hours, salary: circa £28k plus benefits.
Normal hours are 9 – 5.30, but flexible working arrangements will be considered
We are seeking an IT Manager for our Manchester or Chipping Norton office to take responsibility for the day to day running and development of the technology infrastructure. The IT Manager will drive and implement the IT Strategy for the business.
The main duties include:
· To plan and manage the IT function
· To advise the business on technology & process solutions to help us grow and perform more efficiently
· Monitor and maintain data protection, retention and PCI compliance
· Manage IT equipment, backup and security policy
· Investigate and diagnose network problems
· Manage external suppliers and SLAs
Key skills, experience and education requirements:
· Degree in relevant discipline or IT qualification or demonstrable experience
· Ability to analyse business processes and identify where IT can provide solutions
· Knowledge of Windows and Linux server, Windows 7 and 8 client, CRMs
· Hands-on network installation and maintenance
· Technical project management
We offer an excellent benefits package; 5 weeks holiday plus statutory holidays, a non-contributory pension scheme with generous employer contributions, bonus and profit share arrangements. In addition we think we have a great team to work with.
If you are interested in this position or for more information, please contact
Fiona.email@example.com visit us at www.thephone.coop
Closing date for applications: 16th January 2015.