Following the joint trade union members meeting of 31st October and as noted in the communication to members on 21st November, Neil Buist NACO General Secretary will be meeting with Richard Pennycook Group CEO, Rod Bulmer CEO Consumer Services, and Sam Walker Chief HR Officer this Wednesday,10th December.
NACO has received further feedback from members since the meeting, helping us further understand members concerns and formulate key point to address with the Executive team this Wednesday. In brief, the concerns raised are:
- A discrediting of the team by senior people within the organisation
- A lack of openness regarding the impact of TOM on the team
- A cultural shift away from co-operative values
- A lack of opportunity to progress social goals and membership activity within the team
- A lack of strategy, executive leadership, and lack of executive championing of the department
If any members would like to share further thoughts and information with NACO ahead of the meeting please contact Matt Arrowsmith or Neil Buist via the NACO National Office.
If you would like to speak with a NACO Official on any other issue, please contact the NACO National Office.